Whether you are looking to add vein care to your scope of clinical practice or are planning to open a vein center and dedicate your career to this, we will give you the tools that you need to get started. All training is done in our facility under the supervision of Dr. Meyer and his expert staff.
1. Didactic: Instruction on the pathophysiology of venous disease.
2. Ultrasound: Instruction on the performance and interpretation of venous insufficiency, including: reflux studies, venous mapping and post-venous ablation studies.
3. Telangiectasias: Hands-on training including liquid and foam sclerotherapy, Vein Gogh Ohmic Thermolysis, and laser treatment. We stress the need to treat the etiology of telangiectasias . This includes closing saphenous branches, feeding reticular veins, perforating veins, tributaries, and saphenous branches. This will lead to improved immediate cosmetic results and lower the risk of persistent or recurrent telangiectasias.
4. Endovenous Ablations: Tips and tricks, which we have learned, after thousands of procedures, on the performance of endovenous ablation.
5. Abnormal Perforating Veins: Detailed instruction on the diagnosis of incompetent perforating veins and the indications for their ablation.
6. Ultrasound guided foam sclerotherapy.
7. Microphlebectomy: Instruction and hands-on training. This is an invaluable skill for achieving the best possible clinical and cosmetic results in your new vein practice.
8. Venous Ulcers: Cutting edge techniques to hasten the healing of venous ulcers and to prevent their recurrence.